Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nursing School, here I come!

I have been working hard the last 6 months trying to get all of my pre-reqs done to apply for the nursing program. I took the entrance test last week and scored really well. It was such a relief. It took a few days to turn in all of my paperwork because the advisors were never there! I finally got it all worked out and got put on the waiting list yesterday. So now I wait...they say a minimum of 3 semesters (about 18 months). It's so exciting to be on the list and I don't mind the wait since I know I'll for sure get there now!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

look at you! i didn't know you were working on that. congratulations!

Jay and Lindy said...

Congrats Kacy! School can be really difficult sometimes but it's so rewarding as well. We're proud of you!