Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cash is 6 months old!

Wow! Time sure flies! I can't believe my little guy is already 6 months old! He's trying so hard to crawl right now. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks for a bit and then decides to plop down and just scoot where he wants to go. I started him on baby food this week. He really likes it. He caught on really quickly and opens his mouth wide for more...he's been grabbing at our food for so long but now he finally gets to taste his own. He also got his first tooth. I was sitting at church today and he started to suck on my hand and I felt something sharp, I looked in his mouth and there was a little tooth poking out! I can't believe I didn't know it was coming...it didn't seem to bother him! This is random but does anyone need a fridge/freezer for their garage? Let me know...it's free for the taking!
He loves this "flying" position

5 comments:

Heidi said...

oh to have green grass right now!!! cash is getting cuter and cuter. i love all of the shots kacey kace. :)

Anonymous said...

Cash is so cute! Time flies so fast huh! I am so glad to see hes doing good. I hope he is getting better with his reflux and everything.

Jay and Lindy said...

Cash is one good lookin dude! I guess he takes teething pain like a real man, haha. Hope things are going well for you guys!

Shelley Goodman said...

Ok, Cash totally belongs to your family! He and Joshlyn could be twins. The sad thing is I STILL haven't seen him! That is pretty sad. We need to get together soon! Even if we just go to dinner, let's plan something!

Adam and Jess said...

You did a great job with the pictures. Adam is going to take some of Pax when he gets a chance, to save money. Do you have any cute ideas for babies? I wish we lived close, we would love any extra freezer in our house, oh well.