Monday, January 5, 2009

"My little Teenager!"

Last month Joslyn said the funniest thing to me which reminded me of how I was to my mom as a teenager. We were playing "memory" (her favorite game) and I was setting the cards up on the floor. Just as I finished, Joslyn takes her pretend cell phone out of her purse and starts talking to someone. We started playing but I was getting annoyed with her being on the phone because she wasn't paying attention and I had to keep telling her it was her turn. So I asked her to get off the phone and play with me or I was putting it away. She looked at me with annoyance and said, "I'm on the phone mom!" Then I said, "hang up!" So she says to her friend on the phone, " I gotta go, I'm playing matching game with mommy." (All said with an attitude!) It was so funny!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

oh man, i cringe but it's so cute. ;) luke likes to push my buttons now and it's driving me bippy!!! i love this picture of joslyn!